[blparent] she's finally learning

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Aug 21 03:23:27 UTC 2012

I agree, no offense taken.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Agnes Steinhoff
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:37 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] she's finally learning

Hi all,

I definitely don't want to debate religion and I have no intension of
arguing anyone's point of view.  What I meant was that God is the only
father that will not leave or forsake us was all I mean.  We all need a
mother and father, absolutely.  I just meant that in the end, if a parent
abandons his/her child, that there are people and/or a devine spirit such as
God that will always be there.  Again, I don't want to turn this into a
religious debate or anything, but I will share my faith with anyone.
Everyone has the right to agree or disagree.