[blparent] Snugglies?

Jessica Trask ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Thu Aug 23 01:34:11 UTC 2012

Hi Jodie,
Yes, it is a requirement of most the companies that design the baby
carriers that the child has the starting of decent head control at six
months of age I believe it's otherwise impossible unless there are
other physical problems that the baby has that would impede them from
holding their head up so they can look around. I can also talk to the
physical therapist that we have working with our daughter when we see
her on Monday. To find out. But, I believe that I'm correct. Also, just
sharing my experiences with having a daughter who is three and half
months older theh Kahlan.