[blparent] Christmas tree

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 5 23:24:30 UTC 2012

It depends on the size, I bought mine last year after Christmas for about
$25.  If you already have one without light. Roll the strands of lights
around your arm and with the end start draping it over the branches until
you reach the bottom of the tree.  Make sure you have a plug at the top and
one at the bottom.
The one at the top so you can plug in a star and one at the bottom so you
can plug in an extention cord to the wall.