[blparent] gratefulness

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 13:45:17 UTC 2012

I think nowadays kids think they deserve things not that they should earn
them.  Some of that appriciating what they have will come in time though ...
he's seven and wants everything but in time understanding of money and
circumstances and he'll outgrow some of that.  Just don't give in whenever
the whining and stuff starts.