[blparent] New Baby

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Dec 18 00:45:27 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Si. As I have done on this list many times, I invite you to
my Hadley "office hours" chat on Wednesday afternoons at 1 PM Central. I
teach a parenting series at Hadley, and the chat I mentioned came out of a
seminar some of us blind faculty did back in the summer called Parenting
Blind: Tips from the Trenches which is available as an archived seminar at
hadley.edu/seminar
This office hours chat is simply a place where parents/grandparents/parents
to be, etc, can chat about their concerns or questions and perhaps get some
advice from some of us who are parents. If you or anyone would like more
information, please feel fre to email me at
sharon at hadley.edu
We will be on break from Dec 21 to Jan 7 so our last chat of the year is
wednesday, Dec 19, but you or anyone would be welcome to join us any time
whether you are my student or a student of Hadley.
Good luck with the little one!
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind