[blparent] cool gifts?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Dec 30 21:48:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

Those presents sound cool especially the guitar.  My sons got a nintendo
mini which we haven't hooked up yet but I'm sure they'll love since Colyn's
wanted one for awhile now.  Colyn also got a digital light designer and some
leapfrog games.  Remus got some colour wonder books and markers to go with
them as well as a paint palot also by colour wonder.  Ashlyn got a rocking
singing dancing elmo which she loves, and a kitchen set and a doll house
with all the furnature in it, even the toilet.  lol  I got my husband his
harp which he's been wanting for almost his whole life so he says, and of
course that had to come with lessons because he doesn't know how to play it
yet.  I got a replacement for my victor reader stream, or rather, i got a
step up because my husband got me the plextalk.  I really like it, and I got
to give my VR to Colyn who reads his books on it using headphones because
the speaker doesn't work anymore.

Tammy