[blparent] cool gifts?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Dec 31 03:57:01 UTC 2012

VTech makes a lot of good accessible items.  We bought my daughter the
Disney Princess Laptop for her third birthday.  We also have the item Gab is
talking about.  It has raised letters that you push--one mode says the
letter, one makes the sound, one asks which letter goes before or after, and
one says a word that starts with each letter.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.