[blparent] My son's teacher

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Feb 4 00:57:20 UTC 2012

Hi.  First of all, I wouldn't punish him because of the teacher's e-mail
unless he has done something new today that deserves consequences.  You
e-mailed the teacher after yesterday, not because of today.  How did he do
today?

Secondly, I wouldn't spank him if you can't hold him securely.  You could
slap somewhere you didn't intend to and really hurt him.  For example, I
took a swing at my brother when I was a kid, he put his hands up, and I
broke his finger.  It was an unlucky shot.  Just my opinion.