[blparent] Fw: Story about Blind Dad, Ryan Knighton

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Feb 5 17:10:46 UTC 2012

Well, I finally took the plunge.  I just sent off a letter to This American
Life, inspired by the Ryan Knighton excerpt we were subjected to a couple of
weeks ago.  Maybe if they hear from a lot of us, they will take my
suggestion seriously and consider doing a real story.  Please write to them,
too!  We have power in numbers!

Debbie