[blparent] Nikki's son! Learning!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:40:46 UTC 2012

I have to say that I've been reading comments about Nikki's son, and I'm
thinking: Who does this teacher think she is, picking on a 6-year-old that
won't sit still?  Then, reality hit me: That teacher wants a perfect
student!  Uh, hello-o-o-o-o!  I was the same way!  How about giving this
teacher a red card!

Eric
.. .. Eric from Los Angeles.

.. .. On Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.

Dog lover! .. .. .. .. Sports enthusiast!  .. .. A friend to all!  To
join my Baseball List, please send a message to eric at pmpmail.com, and put
in th subject line, "Eric, I'd love to join your Baseball List."  (Note to
moderators: You may remove the baseball list reference in any email, if you
choose.)

Happy New Year, and may God bless.