[blparent] Nikki's son! Learning!

Gail Kilbourn gailkilbourn at broadstripe.net
Mon Feb 6 23:49:08 UTC 2012

Teacher's forget how hard it really is for little kids to sit still.  More is expected of kids today, and the problem with this, is, they are pushing kids to grow up before there time.  How many kids are there that really don't have ADHD?  If they quit cramming all of these things into kids minds, quit giving so much home work, and let pre school be play time like it use to bee, we just might find more kids doing better in school.
Gail K