[blparent] leashes and harnesses

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Feb 8 01:11:13 UTC 2012

The nice thing about the monkey harness also is that it had just a plain
plastic loop for the hook, so as Sarah got older and wanting more room to
run, but not old enough yet to come back when called, I attached a
retractible leash.  She didn
t get tangled up in the leash because it was retractible, but she could run
in an open space like a hallway.