[blparent] help with mutent lice

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:35:50 UTC 2012

Hey. I have never done this, and you should look more in to it.
My cousins had it really bad throughout their childhood and my aunt
would use dawn soap, oil and stuff mixed up to kill it.
I know that dawn is used to kill flees and works really well.
But you should still look up more about this.

HTH

--

Lea Williams

Phone;