[blparent] help with mutent lice

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 17:37:26 UTC 2012

Call your doc's office and ask if they can perscribe a shampoo.  My daughter
had lice one year like all summer, as we learned later she kept getting them
from the neighbor girl who's parents weren't getting rid of them.  And also
what people have said on here already, bag stuffed animals and combs and
brushes ... we left our stuff bagged for two weeks.  Wash all bedding and
keep changing pillow cases everyday!!  Vacuum everyday, couches, chairs,
anything she sits on, when my daughter went through this I wouldn't let her
on the furniture until all the live ones were gone, she had to sit on the
floor, mean maybe but it worked.  And I can't stress enough, get a lice comb
and comb, comb, comb, the more often you comb the better because you have to
get all those live lice out and you have to get the eggs out or they will
hatch and you will be starting all over again.  But definitely ask your
doctor about the shampoo.