[blparent] help with mutent lice

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Feb 8 22:04:32 UTC 2012

My friend had to wash everything she owned in hot hot water and then she
bought some stuff to spray in the car, on the couches, the rugs and carpets,
anywhere those pesky little critters live.  In all the clothes and blankets
and on the mattresses. She also had to cut her daughter's hair extremely
short to keep those critters from lingering.