[blparent] help with mutent lice

Stephanie Mitchell mumwith2kids at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:34:01 UTC 2012

We use conditioner.  Plaster the stuff on and make sure you get
it right through the hair.  Wait 15 min and comb out the edgs.
Rinse it all out, then comb again for eggs.  Do every 3 days
until all eggs are gone.  Then do it again every week to
maintain.
None those products ever worked for us.
Steph