[blparent] Wearing down...

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:05:16 UTC 2012

is there a father around? how involved is he? is it physical tiredness or do you think its just mental strain. I know that when so many things are going on with my 11 year old daughter I feel its more mental strees and strain more than anything and I might feel its physical tiredness. how much alone time do you get? me, its rear and I think thats what adds to my stress.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech