[blparent] child locators

January Lifebook januaryslifebook at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:25:40 UTC 2012

I have the Mommy I'm Here version (teddy bear on kid, key chain on me).
The plastic teddy bear came with a velcro loop that wraps around baby's arm
or leg, so I don't have to worry about not having a place to strap it.  The
problem I have is that at 17 months he is smart enough and has the
dexterity to take it off.  He doesn't like the loud high-pitched beep and
he takes it off.

--
January Wilson
 Discovery Toys Education Consultant