[blparent] Moving to San Diego!!

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:40:41 UTC 2012

Erin,
Congratulations to your husband on the promotion. I hope you enjoy San
Diego.
I'm actually taking a trip there this summer. My best friend and I are
taking Savannnah and her son for a week long vacation.
Would love to discuss San Diego with you at some point if you have time. We
are trying to plan around public transportationa nd things like that. Plus
want to do as much with the kids that we can fit in.
Pipi