[blparent] Moving to San Diego!!

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:22:55 UTC 2012

Thanks LM.  We are looking strongly at the Mission Valley neighborhood or
La.Masa.  Those are both nice areas and very accessible.  I love that so
many apartments allow dogs because then they don't even flinch about my
guide but that makes me nervous all at the same time since there will be
lots of ankle bighters riding the elevator with my guide and going potty in
the same spots, (let's hope we don't find any road apples with our shoes if
you know what I mean). GRIN

I'd love to set up a play-date with your son and mine.  Just let me know
when you're going to be in town.

Erin