[blparent] Wearing down...

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Feb 11 02:28:51 UTC 2012

Yeah, now they use something called a laddis to do multiplication and I have
no idea what the heck that is.  Why not just teach the kids to do it the way
I learned.  I am quick and wow, this new stuff takes forever just to write
one problem down.  And what I want to know, how does a blind kid do it? v