[blparent] birthday party help

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:25:26 UTC 2012

Just keep it simple, have a couple simple games for the kids but only if you
want, and ask the other moms for some assistance when needed since that's
what sighted moms do with each-other as well.  Don't stress it because 5
year old kids sure aren't.  The main thing they're looking for is sugar, and
play time with other kids.  It will be great and you'll do great!

Erin