[blparent] birthday party help

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Feb 21 14:11:42 UTC 2012

I'm confused.
Are other kids coming? Looks like the final answer was no??
Basically, you are as involved as a sighted mom would be. At five, kids just like to join the pack (a Cesar Millan reference) so you don't need to do much except be glad to be there.
Looks like you also asked about what to do after the party? After our daughter's birthday, we all went to a marti gras party.
Parties are a great way to meet other parents.