[blparent] String too tight on baby's finger

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:39:20 UTC 2012

Gabe,

I'm glad you discovered the source of your baby's problem, but I'm
curious as to if you had physically checked your child's body when you
couldn't determine the source of the crying. I truly don't mean to imply
anything, but I just wanted to know if you could feel something tied
around the finger or not, or if a string was tied so tightly you
couldn't feel it, often the finger will feel swollen. Just curious for
future reference.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: