[blparent] String too tight on baby's finger

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:38:32 UTC 2012

It never occfurred to me this was possible to begin with so I have to say no. but when we called the sighted person over they were the one who told us right away. because the finger was purple. who knew the hair could have done that, I sure didn't.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech