[blparent] update on the kids

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 01:37:15 UTC 2012

Just keep after her, if that means, you ask her to help with the dishes and
you feel everything she's doing, then feel.  If you ask her to help with the
laundry feel what she's doing!!  Another thing I did when I was doing foster
care is the things I didn't want my foster kids stealing *or my teen at the
time for that matter*, was to buy a couple lock boxes and I put things in
there *like chocolates, lol.*  If she does get too much for you to handle
you can always request a respite care for her, at least you can here in the
States.  My sister gave up one of her boys for a while because he was just
out of control, one of the hardest things she's ever done, but he's back at
home now and seems to be doing great.  Sometimes call them on their bluff
... she wants a different home, a different Mommy, then give her one.  I'm
not sure I could do it but I sure have told my daughter that a time or two,
if you want to go live somewhere else, then go.  But just check, check and
check some more ... Take away things she likes, ... she's just testing you
to see what she can get away with.