[blparent] O.T. hair dye

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 20:00:39 UTC 2012

I've dyed my hair several times and dyed my sister's hari for her as well.
When I had really long hair, I bought 2 boxes of dye to make sure that I had
enough. Honestly to me, if you are just doing one color, it's pretty simple
to do without sight. Be careful around the edges of your hair line and do
your best not to get it on your forehead and such. If you do, wipe it off as
soon as possible. Definitely wear the gloves that come with the dye. I just
make sure that my hair is completely saturated with the dye, leave it on for
the time it states, and rinse as directed.
Make sure that you start at your roots and really work the dye in.
Pipi