[blparent] Explaining vision loss to children

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Feb 29 20:45:43 UTC 2012

The amount needed has something to do with how much your body produces
normally. I am totally blind with no light perception so my body does not
get any of the light signals that trigger production. The higher doses are
also sometimes used by people who work nights to help them be able to sleep
during day light hours.

Jennifer