[blparent] baby shower

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 02:44:35 UTC 2012

They also cell those slepers that look like a bag
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Sheila Leigland <sleigland at bresnan.net> wrote:

Hi i love what we use to call onezies they are a one piece article of clothing that snap at the bottom. They are very easy to use one piece sleepers are great. I didn't like the clothes that had a lot of ties or smapped on the sides. I use a plasstic baby bathtub and a thing that was make with a place for the baby's head so that he was secure when givin g him a bath.

Sheila Leigland