[blparent] baby shower

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:51:56 UTC 2012

You can also get a changing things

wash cloths
onezies
baby gloves
brest pads
bassanet
crib
moble
don't get baby powder causes to many rashes and can causea yea infection
car seat
breast pillow if breastfeeding
breast pump
formula
newborn diapers
white bees
ask at hospital 4 ready to feed formula
can get wic 4 baby since you are a single parent
bass tabs for babies
like that.
rash cream
baby monaters
head support for car seet
talking thamomator
riecieving blanks
able.
lotion baby oil passafirs thin
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Jo Elizabeth Pinto <jopinto at msn.com> wrote:

Oh, those sleepers that look like a bag are great. The bottom is made like
a sleeping back, with a zipper up the front, and sleeves. I think they're
called sleep sacks.

You'll need a diaper bag to carry stuff in if you plan on going anywhere.
*Smile.* Also diapers and wipes, though it's best if you don't get too many
in the newborn size, or too many of one brand, because you never know if
your baby will tolerate certain brands as well as others.

You said you would be raising the baby alone, with no sighted help at all.
I would encourage you to start building a support network now, because
raising a baby is hard, sighted or blind. You'll want family or friends you
can call on, whether it's just so you can get in the shower and relax a
little, or have meals brought in when you get home from the hospital. The
last thing you'll want to do is be cooking, believe me.

the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of