[blparent] a new member

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 00:07:12 UTC 2012

Hi Hina,
Welcome to the group! Congrats on your new little one to come! My name is
Miranda, and my husband Andy and I live in Michigan. We're in the process of
being licensed as foster parents in order to adopt. We've gleaned much
wisdom and insight from the wonderful members of this list, and we're sure
you'll notice the same.
As far as classes, the Hadley School for the Blind offers a series of
parenting courses for those who are Blind. We're taking one of these courses
and enjoy it. Hadley's courses are completely free, and you can learn more
at: www.hadley.edu.
Not related to Blindness specificly, but I know of prospective mothers to
find: www.babycenter.com to be an invaluable resource when it comes to
pregnancy and preparing for their new baby. I've not had these experiences
myself, but I'm sure those here who have will be more than happy to help
you.
Again, welcome to the group and I truly hope 2012 will bring you much joy!

In Christ, Miranda