[blparent] for Miranda

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Jan 1 00:18:55 UTC 2012

Miranda, it was a rare time that we had a chance to chat-it's a joke that we
don't talk to each other, Kevin and I! He was preparing a turkey to fry for
his girl friend's family so I asked. As the loss prevention manager for his
store, he knows what they have and I know if you don't ask for something by
the right name, it could be right there and the person assisting may not
know what you're talking about! Please let me know how this works.
Sharon
And Happy New Year to all.