[blparent] a new member

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Jan 1 00:30:09 UTC 2012

Hina, welcome!
You could begin by taking one of the courses I teach at the Hadley School
for the Blind. It is called Preparation and focuses on pregnancy. Like most
of our courses, it is free. Lessons may be submitted by email, but the
materials come in Braille, large print or recording. You may write to me off
list about this at
shrnhow at att.net
or
sharon at hadley.edu
If you have been a student of ours previously, you can contact Student
Services on Jan 3 when we re-open or check out our web site
hadley.edu
to apply for admission to the school or enroll if you are a previous
student.
Congratulations!
Sharon Howerton