[blparent] a new member

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:25:03 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
Thanks for welcoming me to this list and so far it has been
interesting to learn from people's experiences. I will take the hadley
course once I am done with the excell course and also I will write you
off list.
I am in Rockford Illinois originally from Pakistan.
Veronica my name is pronounced as heena and written as hina.
Hope to talk to you all soon.
Hina.