[blparent] Ryan Knighton's Book

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jan 2 02:55:57 UTC 2012

Ryan Knighton appears to be from Canada.  Below is his contact info, as well
as the info for his literary agent, his film and TV company, and someone who
arranges his speaking engagements.  Contacting those people might be
helpful, too.

You can email Ryan at ryanknighton.com

Be sure to put "Ryan" in the subject line. This will distinguish your email
from his ongoing correspondence with a distressed, wealthy Nigerian
businessman.

Or contact one of his appropriate peeps:

LITERARY AGENT : Denise Bukowski
Phone:416.928.6728
Email: info at thebukowskiagency.com
Web: www.thebukowskiagency.com

FILM/TV AGENT : Jody Hotchkiss
Phone: 212.253.0161
Email: jody at haalit.com
Web: www.haalit.com

SPEAKER'S BUREAU : The Lavin Agency
Email: info at thelavinagency.com
Web: www.thelavinagency.com

Neighborhood Watch
Originally aired 11.19.2010

It's amazing just how much drama can take place in the mini-universe of a
neighborhood. This week we bring you stories of neighbors watching out for
each other, for better and worse, including a story from CBC's WireTap.
(originator of the story)

Act Two. Baby Steps.

The story of a father who relies on the help of his neighbors in order to
take his baby daughter out on a walk. Actor Daniel Beirne reads this excerpt
from Ryan Knighton's book C'mon Papa: Dispatches From a Dad in the Dark
(which is not yet available in the US). This story originally aired on CBC's
WireTap, distributed in the U.S. by Public Radio International. It was
produced by Jonathan Goldstein and Mira Burt-Wintonick with Cristal Duhaime.
(9 minutes)

   We love hearing your comments on our shows. Comment emails are circulated
among all the producers and taken very seriously. Email your thoughts to
web at thislife.org.
we try to reply to all questions that aren't answered on the website, with
some exceptions.* It may take a bit, but we'll do our best.

And if you want to send something via snailmail, address it to us at:

This American Life
153 West 27th Street, Suite 1104
New York, NY 10001