[blparent] Ryan Knighton's Book

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 2 20:02:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was thinking about reading the book since I'm from Canada and probably
could get my hands on a copy of it.  But after reading this I don't think
I'll be doing that it would make me mad that such a father exists, and is
making money off of his disability and obvious inneptitude as a parent.  If
even half of what he writes below really happened here in Canada he'd be
investigated by child protective services.  Instead of writing a book and
touring the country giving real blind parents a bad name he might want to
focus on himself and his obvious lack of ability as a father.

Tamy