[blparent] Baby gates

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:27:03 UTC 2012

When my sister-in-law's kids were crawling and toddling, she bought a
sturdy gate that actually bolted into the wall, and it had a gate-like
door that adults could unlatch to walk through instead of climbing over.
Since we don't have stairs, I haven't had to deal much with gates,
though we do keep one up in the kitchen to keep Pen out when one of us
is not present in the kitchen and to keep the dog out when not present
to watch her, smile. Don't remember the brand, but it was really cool.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan