[blparent] Baby gates

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:03:16 UTC 2012

Hi,
Thanks for the info. :) We have a hardware mounted gate at the top of our
stairs, and we have a pressure mounted gate in the kitchen. We don't have a
need to use another hardware mounted gate, and this is good because they are
a pain to install. LOL
Thanks again, and have an awesome week!

In Christ, Miranda