[blparent] kids and the park

Stephanie Mitchell mumwith2kids at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:04:20 UTC 2012

I am just dealing with a lot of fear not just from now but my
child hod.  There were many mixed messages growing up.  On the
one hand i had to be 100 times better than the sighted world, but
on the other, wasn't really allowed to get out and about, and I
had to learn house work etc later in life and am still learning.
Steph