[blparent] light dependent children

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:00:34 UTC 2012

I heard once that it is possible to damage eyes if not given the right
amount of light. I know in our house we have dim lighting because we all
have eye colors that make us all sensitive to bright light. But for my
children I do make a point of having task light in the kitchen and lamps
they can turn on for looking at books and games. My youngest is learning to
turn on a task light when she wants to read and this has worked well for our
family. We also have day light through the windows in the daytime and turn
on the lights in the house about six when it is getting dark just out of
habbit.

Hope this helps.

Kate