[blparent] light dependent children

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:36:19 UTC 2012

It has been my experience that if your light fixtures don't allow him to
directly see the bulb and you use bulbs that are no brighter than 75 watts
it should be fine.  Remember that during the day it is best that you do turn
off the lights and allow the sunlight to illuminate your home.  Natural
light is always best and indirect lighting is better than using task lights
to illuminate an area.