[blparent] Teething infants and brushing young children's teeth

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:12:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have two questions along the same lines, so I thought I'd just put them in
one post.

1.       What have you found to be the best things to help soothe teething
infants? Whether it be comfort methods, specific teething products or
specific forms of origel (tablets, swabs, drops, ETC.)

2.       How does a parent who is Blind safely and effectively brush a young
child's teeth? I'm thinking when they first start using a toothbrush, but
they can't brush their teeth on their own. Also, what's the best way to
begin teaching a child how to brush their teeth independently?

Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda