[blparent] Coloring with your sighted children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jan 11 03:01:23 UTC 2012

A friend of mine used to be a foster parent and she indeed would just get
kids with a moments notice and sometimes they would come in nothing more
than a t-shirt and a diaper.  So what she started doing, was keeping a trunk
full of various sizes of clothes.  Just in case.  It is better to have
something to give them then to say, wait I need to go shop for something.  V