[blparent] Coloring with your sighted children

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:49:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
Our agency does have bins of donated items. We just feel we should have
things already here, as children will also be moving in and out of our home
and it's one way we can be organized and not have too many last-minute
things to worry about.
Thanks so much for your thoughts, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda