[blparent] strollers

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:48:24 UTC 2012

I have to admit, that Erik does try to capture my cane in between his feet. He thinks it's a game. But only sometimes. He is rather fascinated with my cane both in and out of the stroller. We bought him a small cane that is his own size that he can play with; however he thinks the bigger canes are cooler.

Sent from my iPhone