[blparent] girl scout leaders?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jan 15 05:01:33 UTC 2012

Wow, that's a ton of work.  Could you share the job with someone else, have
two leaders?  I have a friend who just wrote a recommendation for someone to
be a leader.  It was an online form that asked a lot of in-depth questions.
I was surprised, since I didn't know there was that much of a screening
process in place.