[blparent] behavior problem solving

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 17 17:54:51 UTC 2012

Why set up a punishment that requires someone sighted to be the final check?
Even if you did have someone sighted who could do this, why set up the power dynamic that that person is "the decider"?
My husband is sighted. No way would I set something up that means he is the go or no go person.  What you are teaching is how to following directions. That doesn't require working eyeballs unless you build that in. So, don't build it in. And if you do, don't be surprised when people act acordingly.