[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 92, Issue 35

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jan 31 23:24:11 UTC 2012

My friend D did a really drastic thing one time, her daughter was very much
like Nikki's son and no matter what they did to her daughter, R would still
do what she wanted.  So one day while R was at school, D packed up her
entire room, put everything in a box in the garage, clothes, shoes, toys and
pretty much left the basics.  When R came from school, she was shocked to
see her room empty and D told her, I have asked you time and time again to
stop this ill behavior and I said there would be consequences and when I
start seeing good marks at school and the color tree is always good, you
will start getting your stuff back.  Boy, did it ever work.
Sometimes you have to take drastic measures, punishment doesn't always have
to be spanking, etc. V