[blparent] little girls and their hair!

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jul 4 17:33:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

So here’s someplace I’ve never been before.  What do you guys do with little girl’s hair, as in, what’s the best way to style it and make it look pretty?  I have some little clips and a headband but her hair’s getting longer now so what other things can I do with it?  My mom always used the curling iron on mine and made ringlets and other fancy things.  I don’t want to use something like that because I doubt I could without causing me more stress and endangering her safety.  I do remember my mother accidently burning me a couple times.  lol  So any ideas?

Thanks,

Tammy