[blparent] little girls and their hair!

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:04:23 UTC 2012

Hi, I put pig tales in, 1 pony tale on the top of their head, half of the hair up, braids 1 or 2, French braid down the middle of her hair, one side pony tail. I also have got many comments about how cute it is when I just do 1 pony tail, and use a cute bow or ribbon around it. Practice makes it work, and I find it to be easier when the hair is wet.

Bran

“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.”
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!